Post Traumatic Stress Condition
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a problem that may develop after a person has experienced, witnessed or been repeatedly exposed up to a significant upheaval.
What type of upheaval contributes to PTSD?
- Actual or death that is threatenede.g. Witnessing a murder, an earthquake, a car that is serious, war)
- Severe damage ( ag e.g. Substantial hospitalizations, serious burns off)
- Intimate Violence ( ag e.g. Intimate assault, rape)
2. Publicity could be:
- Straight that great occasion
- Witnessing the big event in individual since it occurs to other people ( e.g. Читать далее